The impact of mobility on commercial real estate
Michigan is the leader in connected and autonomous vehicle projects. While many people are eager to reap the benefits of this life-changing innovation, the commercial real estate industry is preparing for how mobility is going change their way of doing business.
CREW Detroit, a founding chapter of Commercial Real Estate Women Network, invites you to the conversation when they host a panel of Michigan’s leading women in autonomous mobility.
Join Komal Doshi, director of mobility programs at Ann Arbor SPARK, and her industry peers as they engage in a multi-faceted conversation about the impact of autonomous mobility in shaping local campuses and traffic patterns; examine how this new kind of mobility is changing the education model for transportation; and discuss the new and unique opportunities this industry presents for commercial real professionals and the built environment.
Some of the questions they will explore include:
- What are the emerging mobility technologies and regulations?
- How will commercial real estate be impacted by the evolutions in autonomous and connected mobility sector?
- How are lawmakers and regulators preparing for autonomous vehicles? Are they questioning how this technology will impact property damage and urban design and planning?
- Are we empowering our engineers, architects, and urban planners with the right skill set for the future?
- Does Michigan have an advantage to the adoption of autonomous vehicles and new mobility solutions?