Ten New Breakout Sessions will give ACE ’14 attendees intel on Detroit’s Tech Scene, Funding Resources, Investor Pitching, Prototyping, Entrepreneur War Stories and More
ANN ARBOR, MI December 10, 2013 – ACE ’14, Michigan’s 14th Annual Collaboration for Entrepreneurship event (to be held Thursday, January 30, 2014 from 2-8 p.m. at Burton Manor in Livonia, MI.) will feature ten all-new breakout sessions designed to nurture Michigan’s entrepreneurial ecosystem. Through out the 6 hour event ACE’14 will provide more breakout sessions than ever before.
Throughout the 6-hour event, ACE ’14 will provide a larger selection of breakout sessions than in past ACE events. The ten breakout sessions will:
- Ten Breakthrough Technologies (MIT Enterprise Forum)
- o Beyond the Idea: Funding Your Innovation with Resources in Michigan
- Get Real – Prototypes and First Inventory
- Get Out of the Building – Meet your Customers
- o Acing the Investor Pitch (New Enterprise Forum)
- The secret life of Detroit’s tech scene – Who knew there was so much going on?
- Life in the Trenches – Entrepreneur War Stories
- The Team, The Team, The Team……Choosing Partners and Your Executive Team
- Breaking Down the Doors – Selling to Large Corporations and Government
- The Pitch Pit (New Enterprise Forum)
The ten breakout sessions along the ACE Elevator Pitches and extensive networking opportunities throughout the day and evening will stimulate and educate what is expected to be a record attendance of more 1000 entrepreneurs, investors and business enthusiasts, all leading up to the announcement of winners of the ACE ’14 Elevator Pitch Competition and the GLEQ Business Plan Competition. There will also be over two dozen experts available for one-on-one advisory sessions in the Consultants’ Corridor.
Save the date! Thursday, January 30, 2014
ACE ’14 is Michigan’s standout entrepreneurial event in 2014 and is not to be missed. Register to attend today, admission is only $25. Register, exhibit and partner with ACE ’14 at www.ACE-event.org.
Standard registration for exhibitors – until December 31, 5 p.m. – $145
Late registration for exhibitors – until January 18, 5 p.m. – $245