On May 26th, it was time to celebrate the end of the 17th Entrepreneur Boot Camp. All participants gave their investor pitches and enjoyed a nice reception. NextCAT received the “Best of Boot Camp” award. The award was based on the quality of the investor pitch and on the business plan. NextCAT is based in Detroit and creates heterogeneous catalysts to allow producers of biodiesel to use less expensive raw materials and simplify the production process.
Back to AnnArborUSA
Posts by Month
- NYC to Ann Arbor – Janelle Reichman’s complete career change
- 10 Unconventional (But Very Effective) Tips For Job Seekers
- Is there still time to nip Ypsi’s affordability crisis in the bud?
- Argus Farm Stop to open second location in Ann Arbor’s Burns Park
- China’s Camel Energy to add 41 jobs with new Pittsfield Township R&D center