Six Entrepreneur Finalists Selected for ACE ’14 Elevator Pitch Competition in Livonia on January 30
The “Final Six” for the legendary ACE Elevator Pitch Competition have been chosen for the 14th Annual Collaboration for Entrepreneurs (ACE ‘14) evening program.
ANN ARBOR, MI January 21, 2014 – With a thousand attendees expected, the ACE ’14 event is stirring more excitement than ever. The ACE Elevator Pitch Competition guarantees participants a very high visibility and the opportunity to describe their company’s virtues and potential to a large and significant audience.
From a broad range of applicants, the six most promising entrepreneurs have been chosen as finalists and will each give a 3-minute elevator pitch at the evening program.
The finalists for the ACE ’14 Elevator Pitch Competition are:
- Jeff Johnson, Supported Intelligence, LLC (East Lansing). Supportive Intelligence develops and sells an innovative Rapid RecursiveR toolbox which supplies powerful software for analyzing data
- Michael Kurley, Soletics (Grand Rapids). Soletics’ vision is to become the leading integrator of wearable technology and apparel in the world.
- Ansgar Strother, A2B Bikeshare (Ann Arbor). A2B Bikeshare is a start-up poised for strong growth in bikesharing.
- Naren Balasubramaniam, Hospital Connect (Farmington Hills). Hospital Connect is a real-time medical necessity review technology designed to help at bedside.
- Jason Beale, RegainGo (Detroit). RegainGo is an information platform that connects homeowners with home contractors throughout the home improvement/contracting process.
- James Friedrich, Native Traits, LLC (Kalamazoo). Native Traits is the premier developer of native genetic traits that make corn resistant to drought.
The ACE’14 Elevator Pitch winner receives media recognition, a professionally filmed copy of their pitch on the ACE’14 website until the ACE’15 pitch winner is announce, and their name engraved on the coveted ACE Pitch Cup. Dr. James Friedrich, President/CEO of Native Traits, LLC, one of this year’s finalists, captures the benefit all to finalists, and especially the winner, “For us, the ACE Elevator Pitch Competition is an extraordinary opportunity to enhance our visibility in the investor community.” ACE ’14 will be Michigan’s standout entrepreneurial event in 2014 and is not to be missed. Register to attend today, online admission tickets are only $25, at the door registration is $40 per ticket. Registration for ACE’14 is open and details about the Thursday, January 30, event can be found at www.ACE-event.org.
ACE ’14 anticipates attendance of over 1000 that are a virtual Who’s Who of the Michigan Entrepreneurial scene including ambitious entrepreneurs, investors from all stages, support professionals and subject matter experts available for free one-on-one advisory sessions in the Consultants’ Corridor.