Ann Arbor SPARK Posts
Area News from Concentrate Media
Felicia Sims has always had an eye for fashion. Her dream was to create a store where women of all sizes, particularly women of color, could find great clothes. Come October, that dream will become a reality with Symba Clothing & Fashion in Ypsilanti. "I was trying to make a woman feel happy while she's shopping," says Sims, "and not break the bank on nice, quality pieces." Symba has been operating online for... [Read More...]
More Area News from Concentrate Media
- Ann Arbor a top college town for retirees
- Hohokum video game debuts with Ghostly International’s soundtrack
- Zingerman’s Mail Order adds 15 jobs, plans warehouse expansion
- Everist Health manufactures in Michigan, organizing clinical trial
- From the IMG network: How local is your beer?
- Park n Party’s tailgating services start to go mainstream
- Authentic Greek street food coming to S. University
- Powering the Mitten: Where will Michigan’s energy come from in 20 years?